even though we don’t see each other every day anymore, things are as normal and comfortable when we’re together:
- getting stuck in 3 hours of traffic [eff you, kenny chesney] to providence
- helping you move into your new abode (das derbyhaus ist sehr wunderbar)
- driving another 1.5 hours to harford and pre-tailgating with a jug of carlot
- tailgating: eating ears of corn and finishing the malibu
- listening to christina perry andjason mrazperform live who was absolutely flawless.
- watching the Beyoncé movie and smoking out of the fanciest i don’t even know what it’s called.
- feeling extremely incompetent in my non-existent singing abilities and 3 of the brown derbies’ finest drunk/high sang.
- waking up at 7 am to drive back to boston through the zero visibility fog.